The Ugly Duck The Ugly Duck

Not impressed

I'm not impressed because this clearly is an attempt to enter the "Weird & Disturbing" cluster of Flash, with the likes of David Firth head lining, but it's tried to hard. The story made no sense, it was an excuse for some "sick" stuff to happen, which was not that bad as it was so in your face and obvious. I knew that guy was gonna hit the baby, it was so obvious, and the toilet, obvious again. Do something else, your talent for Flash is good, but try a better script, or even a script at all.

Box Smash Box Smash

Nice Work

I did this animation (In concept a while back) except mine was kinda crappy, and yours was very good, kinda wish I cared more about mine to make it this good. Nice work.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

You've Done It Now

That was so good, that now, if you don't do another one, a longer one, and one with more stuff in and going on, maybe going onto the desktop or whatever, I'm gonna have to find you and force you to do it at gun point, okey ^_^

Nuggets S1 - Helmet Nuggets S1 - Helmet

Rubbish

It just was. It had a boring plot, poor humour and bad animation and sound. There are actually no redeeming factors about this Flash.

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Fresh & Funny

Good Fun: If Your Looking For The Following Your In Luck!

Crazy, Random, Cliche' Japanese Anime Action.

Fortunately, That Was Exactly What I Was Looking For, YAY ^_^

Skinny Rich White Girls Skinny Rich White Girls

It was good but not great.

There were some very strong influences from Family Guy/American Dad and Little Britain i thought. It was alright but in places the animation and artwork could have been neater with just a little more care.

boinky33 responds:

I don't watch Family Guy or American Dad so you're wrong about that.

The assault The assault

Big up the Jo staff.

The dude with the Jo staff would have totally kicked the guy with the Ninja swords arse! There once was a epic battle in hostory where a man with a Bo staff (Slightly longer than the presumed Jo in the animation) kicked the arse of a double sword weilding samurai. Other than that love the fact future comes around and struts it's stuff! Go Future!

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

Concerned

I can't honestly be the only one to have made the link between an animation of, a naked little girl stabbing herself to death and then her brother and licking his wounds and the weirdo fuck that made it. Maybe someone should have him investigated or commited. Like newgrounds, you've got his IP address. There are limits and here we see someone that not only steps over, but steps over and declairs his love for nude little girls and killing children......

Star Worms Star Worms

You are GOD

You are now my new religeon. That was excellent, i wish in a away you never done it so i could do it instead. Sheer excellence, never stop!

Jack-Mace responds:

Well...thanks...but
your realy sick if you would go and worship me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

Nice idea

I thought it was quite funny, although a really good twist would have been is if Salad Weebl liked "Rusty Pie". But thats me thinking out loud.